From: dev-null at no-id.com (dev-null@...id.com)
Subject: How ironic...

Different anon remailer user here...

Does anyone else find it ironic that the "security industry" the PHC chimps put shit on is a model where hackers take their orders from management, yet they are asking other hackers to take orders from them with their "missions"?

I just hope the old hats (whatever colour they are) remember these chimps for their actions when they leave the relative protection of under-18'dom, leave mummy and daddy behind, and realise that in the real world, things cost money.  You sure won't make enough to cover yourself, your family and your lifestyle by sitting on what ideas and skills you have, hoping that something other than organised crime knocks on your door for some blackhattery.

Keep doing what you're doing, and it'll eventually be the FBI knocking, or should I say breaching...

Your choice.

--
This message has been sent via an anonymous mail relay at www.no-id.com.