From: ARouse at n2bb.com (Alan Rouse)
Subject: Fighting Full-Disclosure spam

I see three ways to fight the spam attack on this list:

1.	Light Moderation.  By that I mean, posts that are clearly spam
are rejected.  (But no value judgements made on whether a certain
security-related posting should be allowed).  Repeat spammers are banned
from the list.  Etc...
2.	Email client filtering.  When you get a spam message, add a
filter for the sender of that message.  It at least makes it more
difficult for these people to get the junk through.
3.	Just ignore them.  Perhaps they will eventually find something
more interesting to do.

What not to do:

1.	Don't reply to spam.
2.	Don't unsubscribe.
3.	Don't stop sending quality posts.

If you do any of these last three things you are contributing to the
demise of the list.

Thanks