From: tupac.shakur at hushmail.com (tupac.shakur@...hmail.com)
Subject: An urgent warning to all concerning ~el8 / project mayhem (fwd)

Ron DuFresne, you're a moron. Keep sucking justice system dick.
Keep sucking Theo dick. The frank fact of the matter is is that
you're unhappy because you havent gotten a chance to respond
to a direct attack on yourself and feel the need to criticize
those who respond in a manner that you disagree with and suck
the dick of those who have more capability against 'mini-terrorists'
than you yourself do, who DO react according to your ideas or in
this case DONT respond.  Of course its easy to agree with your
heros.  In all actuality Theo can't commend because he's choking
due to his swollen throat and jugular vein due to the pent up
anger and fustration.  Some people can bow to defeat easily,
and some can get upset at a game they take seriously.  And if you
dont think its a game, then why do you make yourself look like a clown
on a public mailing list if you really have a reputation to uphold.
You dumb fuck.  Go tell the justice system how much you want
to be involved in a bukkake session with them the next time youre
bitching at the pig who pulled you over for speeding you dumb fuck.
You know your faults, dont point out faults in others just for
exibition.  If youre going to harass nice people like Steve Manzuik, then do it with malicious intent. You dumb fucking kiddie.

GREETS TO THEO. YOU DUMB FUCK. COULD YOU AT LEAST KEEP PEOPLE
FROM IRCiNG FROM YOUR CVS MACHINES PLZ.

HOHO, GOOD JOB TEAM. U KNOW WHO U R.