From: incominglists at flyster.com (Flyster)
Subject: Think about me the next time you watch
  MTV..[Earth shaking advisory, paper + POC coming VERY soon]

Ooooh, let us cower in fear; you have read Dawkins, mixed it up with
McLuhan, read some pseudo-underground science on neurobiology, and wish to
impress us all by the sheer depth of your knowledge (or, if you are the
lazy kind, simultaneously watched PBS and Discovery Channel).

"Knowledge is dangerous. Knowledge is destabilizing. Knowledge is to be
feared."
Absence of it, more so.

... and spare us the indignant self-aggrandizement.