From: phc_exterminator at hushmail.com (phc_exterminator@...hmail.com)
Subject: More Strategies Overheard on #Phrack

This is an example of these brats trying to get David O'Neal into
trouble by sending in posts claiming to be from "anti-PHC"
people. They are behind all of this. Their lackeys are forging
logs and sending in fake members lists so that the blame is
directed to other people such as David O'Neal and Ryan Russell.

Thought I'd send this before you're all led to believe that
Ryan Russell and Al Hugher are on their team.