From: fuk at hushmail.com (fuk@...hmail.com)

>On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 fuk@...hmail.com wrote:
>> But, go, rape some systems, #phc. Rape em up. Murder em. 0wn
>em. Score a
>> touchdown. Backdoor em. You have enough cheerleaders. Grey ha
>> pranksters, lol.
>
>After reading your last two posts, I'm reminded of the first ru
>le of
>debate.

<snip - the boy mutters something about living with his m0mma>

Yo, whose talking to you, cheerleader? Ya wanna me nose dive your ass in the locker room?

Errand boy:

"the mailing list on lists.netsys.com is called "Full Disclosure". it
attempts to be an unmoderated list, unlike bugtraq etc.. this list is
sort of becoming more people because it is unmoderated. fortunately for
us, IT IS UNMODERATED. we must get this list moderated, which would defeat
its whole purpose of existing.

i think you have2 sign up for an account first. there's already been a
couple of postings let through. the #phrack faq & some porno picture
made its way through.

when sending porno to this list, or nasty pics, or pics of huger's mom,
keep it under 100k. most everything that is sent gets let through. try
to avoid getting SPAM ASS4S1NED, dont have alot of CAPS & long linez.

these people r idiots, lets get this list shut down/moderated. this list
would probably die if it becomes moderated sooo..

EMAIL IT SOME SHIT (sign up for an acc first or smt)

- ------ PHC mission #6"

http://www.blackhatbloc.org/phrack/mission6.txt

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Did dickhitler send you on this little mission on this list? Damned,
what an idiot. Anyway, time for me to change names and persona so
I can get you into another debate where you write something DUMB
ASS like this:

"Football. Ahh, now you've hit a nerve with me at least, and you'll succeed
in getting me off on you tangent. I mentioned my friend Brian was a Freak
(like I am, an I mean this in the best sense of the word). He was murdered
by a football player, and I've had other friends raped by them."

http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2002-August/001267.html

Clock is ticking. JAIL BAIT, BABY! ROFL.