From: arjen.de.landgraaf at cologic.co.nz (Arjen De Landgraaf)
Subject: FW: ex-Administrivia - Blue Boar "leaving"  SecurityFocus

Blue Boar,

We are very, very sorry to hear this.

Thoroughly appreciated your immense contribution over the years.

Thank you for your commitment to the security industry
and the millions of IT end-users all over the world.
You have made a very powerful difference to all of us!!!!

Wish you the very best, and feel very disappointed for Symantec that,
as a result they will quickly lose the very essence why
Securityfocus has been the focal point for global IT security.

So, thank you again for your commitment and enthusiasm
over all these years.

Arjen de Landgraaf
CTO CSL
New Zealand