From: yup at tlen.pl (SEC-LABS TEAM)
Subject: Win32 Device Drivers Communication Vulnerabilities + PoC for Symantec Norton AntiVirus '2002 (probably all versions)  Device Driver

Hi,
Yes You have right, we've got a lot of response after the publication, and
we know that title should be different
(if You read the paper there is an section "The Topic Problem" bla bla), yes
like You said m$ is not guilty for that, only
software (many many device drivers are vulnerable to this type of attacks) -
but that's another story.

I hope i have answer for your questions,
Regards,
Lord YuP /Sec-Labs  ^ TKT