From: nwonknu at fastmail.fm (nwonknu)
Subject: Of course you guys support full-disclosure

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:48:49 -0700, rfp_the_ripper@...hmail.com said:

> I challenge you to name a SINGLE ~el8 member who works in
> the security industry. Gweeds and silvio ARE NOT ~el8
> members.

WELL WELL WELL what about the Unix Terrorist/jimjones aka Qualys intern
who worked with Silvio?????
or that shiftee f4ggot? admins r also hypocrites, they secure networks
instead of giving me
shells d0nt they?!??

All of those posers are PHC even if they arent ~el8, and now their out
of the closet ;PPpPPpPP

> greyhat-IS-whitehat.txt on the PHC website, you'd learn
> that silvio from Qualys was named an ~el8 poser.

Which was written by aempirei aka "Tupac Shakur" @jambajuice.8m.com u
fuknut

NOW LET US PRAY FOR THE BLAQH@ SOUL OF OUR SAVIOR!!#

In the latest shocking development from the PHC frontlines, it was
reported that our savior
g4yh1tl3r is DEAD: see www.eurocompton.net/~fuk for his final words

Respectful messages for the parents of David O'Neal may be left at
(412) 268-6104

He was last seen at some internet cafe p1ssing his p4nts. RUN H1TL3R
RUN!@@!!

K33P TH4 DREAM 4L1V3!@#

EXPOSING ALL U PHC FAKEA$$ BLAQH@TZ 4 TH4 SCENEWH0R1NG IRC F4GZ U R

--