From: aliver at xexil.com (aliver@...il.com)
Subject: Take the trash-talker challenge!

oooookkaaaay,
	Seems there is a vocal clique' of self-important, non-code-posting
folks who want to make personal attacks against me. You claim my skills
are weak? Let's make it a little more fun an interesting shall we? I
posted xxt.c on this list a few days back. Attached is a file which I've
encrypted using my utility. If my detractors would like to prove what a
silly ass I am then they should feel free to reverse the encrypted message
into plaintext. I'll post the key in one week so that any third party can
verify any claims to have sucessfully decoded the message. Furthermore, I
challenge anyone to write a working exploit which would render a root
shell when xxt is SUID root. If you succeed I will:

1. Publically acknowledge your victory.
2. Send you $50.

If you don't, then I'll consider you full of shit and you can go on
posting garbage like what I've already seen, but your credibility will be
even lower than it already is (if that is possible).

aliver