From: rfp_the_ripper at hushmail.com (rfp_the_ripper@...hmail.com)
Subject: Of course you guys support full-disclosure

Even funnier is the amount of dimwittedness displayed by Isaak
Bloodlore is his inability to grasp the disparaging nature of
the names. It is hardly idolatry.

The fake GOBBLES is actually anti-PHC/el8/GOBBLES which he
sees as being one and the same.

"rfp the ripper" refers to the recent Novell advisory that
accredits RFP with the discovery of a technique that, prima
facie, was dropped by some ~el8 sympathizer in a rant on this
list in order to point out what he/she/it considered a
technical blunder on the part of RFP and other prominent
whitehat web security figures. He/she/it alluded to the
Phrack article wherein RFP made the blunder. If the
vulnerability is related to the little useless bread crumb
dropped by said poster, which some say is, then in all
respects the technique was "ripped". Now I'm sure the
poster is not suffering any degree of agony over this
small incident, but it is still an amusing reflection of
a larger pattern that has seen whitehats "leeching" and
standing on the shoulders of higher beings...