From: memetic-engineer at australia.edu (memetic-engineer@...tralia.edu)
Subject: Announcing Project WKPP

>>unbroken binaries of the most lethal remote exploits for the pu
>>rpose of causing
>>optimal damage to the whitehat community @ large. Only exploits
>> publicly posted
>>@ known whitehat repositories (Bugtraq,Netsys, Vulnwatch, etc.)
>>  will be available
>
>Damage to whitehat via backdore binary.  Downloader deserve to be hacked.
As strong as my feelings for certain types of individuals , I would
NEVER backdoor a binary. Im not from Brazil.
>Release source fake h4x0r
The source is all freely available troll-gobbles. If you think I would waste
the time to bd other peoples code, you obviously have no idea who I am. It is
about propagation and assault against current ideologies and institutions who
have done nothing but harm. Call it mayhem ,call it hacktivism, call it whatever
the flavor will be next week or next year. I harbored the seed of dissent long
ago, and it will burn when the fad passes and you have a job @ snosoft.

ANYONE IS FREE TO SCAN ALL BINARIES.

werd is bond
meme156