From: snurfle at phreaker.net (s n u r f l e)
Subject: Off Topic + the two Chris's

alright, 100 gobbles ramblings over another crewcut jock asshole from ISS for
$500!

and... the answer is: the author of the following quote from the "readme" of a
hacking tool went on to put on a sportcoat, a few pounds and make millions
selling the illusion of security to a defenseless public:

"I have not learned any new deep secret to cracking systems, but with the
right tools that most domains on [sic] Internet are insecure."

and for the daily double...

"kewp" and "mr. fusion" are the nicks of this dynamic greyhat duo, who turned
scenewhoring into fast cash and big media coverage by kiping 0days.

<cue the music>

thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you....