From: gml at phrick.net (gml)
Subject: RE: remote kernel exploits?

Personally I could really care less about "0-day exploits". There are a
thousand ways to penetrate a machine that are more effective then
relying on finding that one obscure piece of code. Why doesn't anyone
ever discuss interception, people seem to bent on the latest
vulnerability.  Then again what do I know. Maybe it IS all about
"0-day".