From: hellnbak at nmrc.org (hellNbak)
Subject: Are PHC going to ultimately secure more work
 for "Security Consultants"?

Interesting -- the header even says it came from my mail box -
mail.entrenchtech.com - thats what I get for allowing Exchange to relay.
ooop my bad....

Guess its time for me to start signing emails and of course turn off
relaying.

For the record:

1.)  This mailing list is not stupid
2.)  They probably already have drawn the attention of law enforcement but
I have no way of really knowing that.
3.)  They are not buying me a new house.  But if any of you wish to buy me
a house feel free.  :-)
4.)  I am a fsking moron for leaving relaying open on my mail server so I
got what I deserve.
5.)  Relaying is now closed and all messages to Full-Disclosure will be
posted from this mail account and signed.
6.)  To whomever relayed the message -- I will have your IP addr in my
logs but I ph33r your l33tn3ss.  lol

sigh............what a way to start a Monday......

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Steve  Manzuik wrote:

> Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:13:23 -0600
> From: Steve  Manzuik <steve@...renchtech.com>
> To: James Martin <fulldisclose@...ppz.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
> Subject: RE: [Full-Disclosure] Are PHC going to ultimately secure more
>     work for "Security Consultants"?
>
> That is exactly what I said to them on that stupid mailing list.  "Thanks, you are buying me a new home..." which of course gets them into a frenzy of "sell-out" and other accusations.  But whatever, they are a bunch of misguided souls who think they are going to make a name for themselves.  I think this last rant from them, if its not happening already, will draw the attention of various law enforcement.

- --

"I don't intend to offend, I offend with my intent"

hellNbak@...c.org
http://www.nmrc.org/~hellnbak