From: arjen.de.landgraaf at cologic.co.nz (Arjen De Landgraaf)
Subject: openssl exploit code

Well, let's see what happens with this post :)

We have taken the initiative to place a completely free,
very extensive and complete ICT security vulnerability
database on the web, for the IT security world to
use as a possible resource.

www.e-secure-db

E-Secure-DB is the result of a full-time team 24 x 7
over the last  two years.   Each of the items entered
in the DB over that time has  been checked by at
least one person.  No automated posting,
although we do have most of the  harvesting automated.

No news items like "Man Hacked to Death in Papua
New Guinea" here, only relevant IT security stuff (well, we think).

Over 60,000 items, with between 50-100 added daily.
The database is organised in a tree structure, with
around 2500 folders on almost any subject, including
product vulns, viruses, news, information etc. No empty folders:)

Updates - last batch update 16 Sept 03.00 New Zealand
time (GMT +12).

For instance: Info on Slapper / SSL worm in the
SSL/OpenSSL folder:

http://www.e-secure-db.us/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-348

If anyone on this list finds any dead links, or anything
else we can improve or change in  www.e-secure-db.us
to make it work better for you, let us know.

mail to: quality@...ecure-it.co.nz

Feedback really appreciated.

Arjen
CSL