From: SMoyer at rgare.com (Moyer, Shawn)
Subject: Blackfist Sunday Sermon, Prayer Meeting & 1
	0k wizard funnypages

You wrote:

> Evalutation of Shawn Moyer
> or "Why anonymity is preferable"

Fair enough. You are absolutely 100% correct that I shouldn't fly the
company flag when posting. Thanks for pointing this out. This will be my
last mail here via work. You win.

> Subject harbors dissident tendencies, but is held in check by
> comfort levels provided by corporate sponsor.

Subject chooses to work in a useful and interesting field whilst avoiding
employment with FUD-mongering security snake oil software / consulting firms
and other shady organizations. Oh, and trust me, the comfort levels are very
minimal in comparison to a lot of the InfoSec rock stars out there, and
certainly not enough to hold any dissident tendencies in check. I've just
found positive channels for mine, that's all.

You have to offer something beyond these absolutes... Who *is* it acceptable
to work for? It is acceptable to work, right? Who are the good guys? Please
inform.

> Sean [sic] write
> personal mail to me and call attention to himself as well as
> he employer Reinsurance Group of America

If "call attention" equates to replying with a songlist in response to
yours, again, fair enough. I guess you're really not a Screeching Weasel
fan.

> let them know what you think of a respectable co. like RGA allowing
someone
> like shawn, who is obviously a terrorist, to remain on the payroll.

Terrorist, no, although my hat is growing more white and less gray by the
moment, thanks to you. You have no idea how icky that feels.

> Note to Shawn: this is for your own good. you are not your khakis.

I prefer moleskin, actually. I'd love to understand what this comment means.

> *__*> anti-sec, anti-establishment, pro-individualist,

Then how come my individualism gets me singled out? Or is it only
individualism on your terms that's acceptable? Think hard before you answer.
I'd love to discuss this over beers sometime rather than in a public forum,
but the point is, FWIW, your animosity is grossly misdirected.

--shawn