From: revelation at hush.com (revelation@...h.com)
Subject: Attention PHC: on the subject of stringz and other miscellaneous items.

Heroes lost... outcasts glorified.

"#phrack IN THE HEART OF DARKNESS: phc vows to hunt down stringz like
 a wounded animal and bring him to justice"

What is this? It seems you supposed wrongdoers of cyberspace are in
allegiance with government agencies. And also, I am curious as to
why you are now consuming your energies on simply less-skilled
individuals. Wasn't there a war on whitehats? Wasn't that the
complete and total reason for PHC's existence?

Also, who exactly has been investigating this stringz character? It
seems you attention could have been diverted to more productive
works. I mean, who really cares about this guy? And, the manner
in which you present stringz seems to portray him as a script
kiddie that cannot code an exploit or anthing for that matter, but
then you proceed to notify the readers of multiple exploits he has
released. The amount of contradictions in the writing are in league
with the Bible. ;)

Also, I am curious as to why you post this kid's code as well as
"#phrack BLAST FROM THE PAST: type 'hackmania 7350cfsd' into google
 and see what popz up!" Why not keep every single piece of 0day code
confidential, no matter how important they may be to the present day,
if that has been the propaganda you have been spreading with the
blackhat movement.

Finally,
"[+] #PHRACK REACHES LEGENDARY STORYBOOK STATUS - COULD STOP WHILE
 AHEAD BUT DECIDES TO GO ON". Could stop now? Why is that? Has
your goal of reaching fame in the network security field finally
been achieved? Was that the real mission after all?

"NOTE TO STRINGZ:
 YOU WORSHIP GAYH1TLER AND ~EL8
 GAYH1TLER AND ~EL8 HATE YOU
 YOU SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE"

Did not gayh1tler commit suicide? Perhaps you fellows should follow
your leader's actions and help increase the average IQ of humans
worldwide.

Who are the real whitehats? I seem to be confused.

Cordially yours,

revelation

code.
hack.