From: misha at cerber.no (Mikhail Iakovlev)
Subject: scriptkids on this list

It seems to me that since you point out to efnet.ru websites, it is some
of your friends that allowed posting there. I have seen #phrack and people
there. Except 1 or 2 it's trash.

By not making anything on a web page, including tools, doesn't mean you
cannot do your stuff. Like if I discovered a flaw, I would keep exploit in
safe place, so people like you, gobbles, would not attempt to use it and
would be therefore safe from jail.

So, say thanks at least.
Besides, if one really wants to run exploit, one should also be able to
understand the flaw, how to find it, and how to make an exploit.

Can you? Doubt it.
You should perhaps install somewhere slackware 3.0 and use old
mount/umount exploit for learning, than you can accuse others of
incompentense if you wish. However, since it will take you a _long_ time
to get to that level - here is what will happen:
1. You do as I described, and in process you finally get self-confidence
and won't even bother to react on accusation. Because you would know what
you are worth.
2. You are lazy, and you would continue to accuse other people in attempt
to cover your incompentense.

Choice is yours, and we all will see how it goes:)
If we see your reactions still, it means simply that you are lazy bastard,
and you're not even worth our attention.
As simple as that.

Cheers,

Mik-