From: theblackfist at hushmail.com (theblackfist@...hmail.com)
Subject: Mostly Off Topic: Teach me how to hack etcetera.

 Couldn't have said it better myself.

THis week has been named
 :
 " I wonder how much fluid would come
out of the eyeball of CORE if it were punctured"

anyone that lives in this retards home town :

#1. warchalk : "whitehat sysadmin inside" on the outside of his home

#2. all conf calls will include mr charles. inform him of weak pwd auth
    policy in place @ his "lab". make sure to add to collective slam book   called  ...tr|shna. located in /etc/...shinobi.iri.

#3. die evan dando... die

Ps: Matt you are a monster. take a valium. you DO realize how much money these fags are making off of you?