From: epic at hack3r.com (EPiC)
Subject: [PHC] FREE SECURITY BOOKS !!! [PHC]

# Taken from hackproofinglinux.tar.gz

Chapter 1

Introduction to Open Source Security

Solutions in this chapter:

?     Using the GNU General Public License

?     Soft Skills: Coping with Open Source Quirks

?     Should I Use an RPM or Tarballs?

?     Obtaining Open Source Software

?     A Brief Encryption Review

?     Public Key and Trust Relationships

?     Auditing Procedures

?     Summary

?     Solutions Fast Track

?     Frequently Asked Questions