From: hushmail_cowards at hushmail.com (hushmail_cowards@...hmail.com)
Subject: PHC = HFG.. same kids, different tune

http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2002-October/002345.html

> They call him route
> He has a duck
> Girls like to meet him
> To have a discussion about guys

http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attrition/1998/08/24/www.penthouse.com/

We're HFG
We have a truck
We get our girls
And then we SCREW

http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attrition/1999/01/26/www.techbroker.com/

!-- HFG 99
- -->

<!-- techbroker.com             Craqhed Meinel gives up r00t, dumb bitch
- -->

<!-- HFG 98
- -->

<!-- Don't hate us because we rool.
- -->

<!-- chili.rt66.com              Carolyn Meinel sucks a NuT and eats
CHILI-->
<!-- mack.rt66.com               CPM and customers have bad CREDIT
- -->
<!-- www.elitehackers.org/~darkknight    Dark Knegro has gno security
- -->
<!-- sps.motorola.com            Motorola wh1tey hands us r00t
- -->
<!-- www.mot.co.jp               Motorola ch1nkz hand us r00t
- -->
<!-- classifieds.penthouse.com   Told you we hacked for girlies!
- -->
<!-- www.elitehackers.org        Saying hi to Horn Dog
- -->
<!-- www.mchammer.com            Too legit to quit!@$
- -->
<!-- www.jpl.nasa.gov            m1lw0rm & kids: Gov servers aren't hard
- -->
<!-- www.nytimes.com             NY behind the Times
- -->

<!-- "A good joke is the one ultimate and sacred thing which cannot be
- -->
<!--  criticized. Our relations with a good joke are direct and even
- -->
<!--  divine relations."         - Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- -->

<!-- HFG Member List
<!-- M4ST3R P1MP        - SUPREME HFG ROOLER
- -->
<!-- SLUT PUPPY         - HFG SLUT
- -->
<!-- S1D3K1CK SL4PPY    - HFG GRAFIKAL ARTISTE'
- -->
<!-- D4DDY SW33T C4K3Z  - HFG ENTERTAINMENT COORDINATOR
- -->
<!-- P4UL E H0E         - HFG LOVE DOKTOR
- -->
<!-- DOS EDIT ROOLZ
- -->

<!-- I think I fucked your girlfriend once, or maybe twice I dont
remember.-->
<!-- Then I fucked all your friends girlfriends, now they hate you .
- -->

<!-- Just because we type in all caps and use 'elite' speak doesn't mean
- -->
<!-- we are kids, or we don't own your dumb ass.  For everyone who calls
- -->
<!-- us immature kids, it shows one more person has underestimated us.
- -->
<!-- And worse, what does that say about their security?  That "immature
- -->
<!-- kids" were able to bypass their 25,000 dollar firewalls, bypass
- -->
<!-- the security put there by admins with XX years of experience or a
- -->
<!-- XXX degree from some college.  Nyah Nyah.
- -->
<!--
- -->
<!--    "The best is the enemy of the good."
- -->
<!--                    - Voltaire
- -->

<!-- Labeling us as such is not constructive.  If we find the time and
- -->
<!-- effort to hack a few pages, labeling us "terrorists" will only
- -->
<!-- further annoy us and provoke us since it is absurd to make
- -->
<!-- such parallels between two disparate groups.  The real reason
- -->
<!-- we put any blame on Carolyn Meinel is because of her obtuse
- -->
<!-- over-dramatizations of our actions.  Did we hold anyone hostage?
- -->
<!-- No.  Did we 'terrorize' anyone?  No.  Did we point out the
- -->
<!-- inadequacy of her ISP?  Hell yes.  End of story.
- -->

<!-- Winn Schwartau uses his few minutes of fame to cash in. A media whore
- -->
<!-- using buzzwords to influence military idiots who dont know any better.
- -->
<!-- Hes lost his technological edge, and is becoming more known as the
- -->
<!-- laughing stock of the infosec community. He made money off of Carolyn
- -->
<!-- Meinels book.(See it promoted at infowar.com until recently.
- -->
<!-- He is a charlatan as she is. Just to make him look real good we got
the-->
<!-- dirt on him: Winn Schwartau and his wife have been seen frequenting
- -->
<!-- Swingers Clubs (Swinging in the sexual sense, not dancing), in the
- -->
<!-- Tampa Bay area. Really do you want a prevert securing your network?
- -->
<!-- Sorry Winn, when you chose your friends, you also chose their enemies.
- -->

<!-- Ahh yes, the Markoff/Mitnick, Shimomoru/Mitnick, Quittner/MOD,
Stoll/Hess  -->
<!-- pattern comes clearer.

<!-- THESE 'REET HTML TAGS WERE ST0LEN FROM THE ICSA                      -->

<!-- True, there is a much more noble reason for everything.
- -->
<!--
- -->
<!--    And this gray spirit yearning in desire
- -->
<!--    To follow knownledge like a sinking star,
- -->
<!--    Beyond the utmost bound of human thought.
- -->
<!--                            - Lord Alfred Tennyson
- -->

<!-- CAROLYN MEINEL TAUGHT US TO HACK AND TO HAVE NO ETHICS. BLAME HER.
- -->

<!-- Enforcers.  Contrived media hype for Ian.  Enough said.
- -->
<!-- MOD (Masters of Downloading).  Wow.  FTPing via 'anonymous' is 'leet
- -->
<!-- Legions Of the Underground. You idiotic media whores. Jumping on the
- -->
 <!-- political hacker bandwagon was cute. Your still idiots, and your
- -->
<!-- still script kiddiez without clue or cause. We mean it, GO TO BED!
- -->
<!-- Shipley, you no talent media whore. You and se7en  need a nap
- -->
<!-- Ashtray Lumberjacks.  Your name says it all.  More script kiddies.
- -->
<!-- H4G1S.  Enough said.  (H4G1S == F4GZ)
- -->

<!-- What are they saying about HFG?
- -->
<!--
- -->
<!-- HFG is "assaulting customers of RT66", "chill[ing] freedom of speech
- -->
<!-- across the Internet", causing "1.8 million in damage" to rt66.com,
- -->
<!-- are responsible for "the hacker war [that] has escalated to epic
- -->
<!-- proportions", and "the worst terrorists in the history of computer
- -->
<!-- crime". - Carolyn Meinel
- -->
<!--
- -->
<!-- HFG is "hostage-takers", who "hold hostage" ISPs. - Carolyn Meinel
- -->
<!--
- -->
<!-- "HFG is lame. They are kids who like to edit webpages by dwelling
- -->
<!-- on others code to gain access." - DeathCrase in #phrack
- -->

<!-- Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- -->

<!-- If you disagree with this crap, mail Carolyn P. Meinel (CM1733) at
- -->
<!-- cpm@...hbroker.com, cpm@...6.com .. or search for her in your
- -->
<!-- favorite info database:  SS# 558-82-9106
- -->
<!--           505-281-9675, 505-281-9269, 505-281-0490
- -->
<!--              4 Fawn RD, Cedar Crest NM 87008
- -->
<!--            79 Weimer Rd. N, Sandia Park NM 87047
- -->

<!-- Feel free to mail her 'backdoor man' Winn Schwartau as well.
- -->
<!-- William L. Schwartau (aka Winn Schwartau)   SS# 134-36-7297
- -->
<!-- winn@...owar.com
- -->

<!--       So farewell hope, and with hope farewell fear,
- -->
<!--          Farewell remorse: all good to me is lost;
- -->
<!--                  Evil, be thou my good.
- -->
<!--                     - John Milton
- -->

Good job on the first defacement morgan.. you aussie kangaroo fucker

http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attrition/1998/04/13/www.rt66.com/

More work of the team of these ./scriptkiddiots when morgan pulled
in his circle of trash

http://www.attrition.org/mirror/attrition/hfg.html