From: sockz at email.com (sockz loves you)
Subject: Security Industry Under Scrutiny: Part One

Hello Full-Disclosure.

It has been some time since I last posted here.  Please forgive my neglect.  I
see that in my absense this whitehat shit has grown, those few of you who had
seen the errors of your ways have been replaced by morons who still don't
understand what is wrong with the security industry.  In a way this is bad, in
that this list is being used for evil again.  But in a round-about way, I also
see this as being a good opportunity to enlighten the masses some more.

Thus, I give you today's post.  It is the first in a series of posts I have
chosen to title "Security Industry Under Scrutiny".  I have no intended life
span for this series.  It will go on as long as it has to.  Today I write about
the misconception that whitehats do good for the community.  I do this by
breaking down a recent post to the full-disclosure mailing list from a K.K
Mookhey (cool name dude where'd you get it?).  At the end I make some
suggestions and throw about some ideas as to how the future of the security
industry can be saved if we change our ways now.