From: guninski at guninski.com (Georgi Guninski)
Subject: MS02-065 vulnerability

There is a public demo (without the m$ dll) since least 6 May 2002
http://www.guninski.com/signedactivex2.html
which shows introducing old buginess.

How irresponsible of micro$oft to not warn their luser base back then about the
real solution.

Anyway, lusers may think twice when marketoids claim Paladium and its signatures
are good things, lol.

Georgi Guninski
http://www.guninski.com