From: d4yj4y at yahoo.com (Day Jay)
Subject: Please post to the list

> So why should I, as a guy who is concerned about the
> security of my
> network, care what blackhats have to say?  Why
> should I support anything
> the blackhats are trying to convince me I should
> support?

You shouldn't listen to anyone except for your inner
self. You should find strength in Jesus.

> In case you don't believe it, these are legitimate
> questions.  Some
> people are posting on this list how terrible the
> whitehats are and how
> much they've ruined everything with their greedy
> security industry, but
> if what you say is true, the blackhats are the ones
> making my job
> harder, not the white hats.  So why should I support
> their position?
You should only support what you feel is right.

Blackhats are mad because whitehats are spoiling all
the fun :( and making money off of their own
hypocrisy.

Blackhats won't be hypocrites.

SOMETIMES BAD IS GOOD.

> > But I'm a jimmyhat because I like to bang chicks
> > whenever I can. I heard Texas has alot of hot
> chicks.
> > You think any Texas college girls would like a guy
> > from sunny California?
>
> Only if you can keep up with them. :-)
I'll try