From: es at hush.com (es@...h.com)
Subject: [ElectronicSouls] - Reinventing the Wheel

Dear List,

As many of you have witnessed, we recently published a tool for
bruteforcing (or, as we Immortal Blackhats like to call it, bf'ing --
not to be confused with "butt f ucking") offsets in exploits.  Here's
another way for doing it, if you've only been given binaries for the
exploits, and the machine doesn't have a compiler. :>

# cat run.sh
#!/bin/sh
#
# [ElectronicSouls]
# BruteForce for local exploits
# (C) BrainStorm

clear

echo ""
echo ""
echo "  ((( [ElectronicSouls] ExploitBruteForce )))"
echo ""
echo "Enter the name of the exploit binary (has to be in the same dir) :";read b1n
echo "Exploit Binary : $b1n"
echo ""
echo "You may want to add any syntax:";read stuff
echo "Extra Syntax : $stuff"
echo ""
echo "Initializing brute force mode ..."
echo ""

ES=-5000
O=01

while [ $ES -lt 12000 ]
do
echo $ES
ES=`expr $ES + 1`
./$b1n $ES $stuff
echo " *** KungF00 !!"

done
echo "fear my tekneeq.."

#

The Electronic Souls Crew
[ElectronicSouls] (c) 2002

"Yeah dude, I'm oldschool... my mom bought me a gameboy for Christmas
 when I was nine years old..."

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: