From: guninski at guninski.com (Georgi Guninski)
Subject: ISS issues bug disclosure guidelines

lol
Personally don't care about ISS's guidelines. Of course they can do whatever
they wish with their 0days.
*My* 0days are another topic. For them I care about applicable laws where I live
(and of course as this list shows, there are ways to post quite anonymously).
And this guideline:
http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2002-August/000822.html
Is much more apealing to me.

So after the responsibility rfc got busted, they are fighting at corporate
ground, lol?

I am thinking about making entities on my black list (microsoft, securityfocus,
mitre, cert) beg for 0days in any form.

The idea is making a license agreement/non-disclosure agreement in the
publication/code which makes them not eligible to read/use the intellectual
property at all. A lawyer said this approach is legal (of course it is difficult
to enforce). In addition encoding like ROT13 may be used to prevent them from
reverse engineering the IP (cough cough DMCA) :). There are several precedents
of high profile code which forbids including in sf's vuln db.

Has anyone tried something like the above or has advice?

Georgi Guninski
http://www.guninski.com