From: bugtraq at cgisecurity.net (zeno)
Subject: How often are IE security holes exploited?

More often then you think. Some of those porn sites that autodownload/install/execute
code that call up a number in <insert-random-country> for internet access (which you aren't
aware of) use tricks like this. I have a feeling spammers will flock in the future (well more will)
to using browser holes to help further spread ads,etc..

Two practicle examples.

- zeno@...security.com