From: brian at pc-radio.com (Brian McWilliams)
Subject: Fwd: fuck symantec & boycott bugtraq

Like folks said earlier, the "Exploit" tab is missing, but that doesn't
mean the exploit is gone. You just have to dig, starting with the stuff in
the "Credit" tab, to find the SF mailing list message that spawned the BID
in the first place.

E.g., the BID 1780 exploit is in the original Bugtraq message from NSFOCUS

http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/139490/2003-01-07/2003-01-13/2

E.g., the BID 4485 exploit is in the original Bugtraq message from Eeye

http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/266937

Both of these are accessible by drilling down from the BID's "Credit" tab.

No conspiracy here ... just laziness by SF/Symantec. It's inconvenient, but
there's always Packetstorm if you're in a hurry.

B.