From: smenard at nbnet.nb.ca (Stephen Menard)
Subject: Drive-by download from a spam email message

Don't let the net byte you !
why are you opting out of spam?
is there some secret formula or just asking for trouble.
is this just a newbie troll :-)

You've gotta -TRUST-  microsoft
and all their software. Special install routines...
Don't you update by windowsupdate website ?

Did you realize registry usually says
Signature Fail causes silent install to work [something like it]

there's moore holes richard, you're good at finding them
PSSS anybody have an e-learning accoutn with Microsoft dev passport?
I got to see someone else data this morning.
screen shots available,
I don't live in Texas, nor have a zip code
but click2learn thinks so

smenard