From: chatmaster at charter.net (Tim Greer)
Subject: Re: New Web Vulnerability - Cross-Site Tracing

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremiah Grossman" <jeremiah@...tehatsec.com>
To: "Tim Greer" <chatmaster@...rter.net>
Cc: <xss-is-lame@...hmail.com>; <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>;
<webappsec@...urityfocus.com>; <vulnwatch@...nwatch.org>;
<full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 6:49 PM

> We can get technical and I can answer whatever questions you have.

I have no question(s). I believe it's simply the fact that you're confused
and think this is something deserving of hype -- it's not.

> Let  me know where your getting lost and I'll help ya out.

Uh huh, sure. Stop being annoying. I know you like to believe you're a
'hacker', but this is too much. If you actually have something real, useful
and don't intend to try and frighten people into believing it's fact or
important enough and can actually outline a real concern, please feel free.
If you need help with that, let me know.

Regards,
Tim Greer  chatmaster@...rter.net
Server administration, security, programming, consulting.