From: democowx86 at hotmail.com (democow the happy cow)
Subject: Master-Keyed Lock Vulnerability

personally, yea this is a problem but there are high security locks from
company's like assa and medeco that are not as vuln to this , and lets not
forget the use of a security system on most businesses, and that if a
apartment owner was worried he\she could just further secure the door with a
dead-bolt that is only accessible from the inside, and those nice
latches\chains... other then that, fromwhat i have seen (i assume) allot
criminals usually climb into windows or just force their way past the door
with a crowbar

-democow