From: admin at mokshafaced.com (moksha faced)
Subject: RE: MS SQL WORM IS DESTROYING INTERNET BLOCK PORT 1434!

I'm going to jump out on a limb here, but I think this
story is poop.  In military lingo "poo poo cah cah".
No one links their ATMs over the internet, NO ONE...
and especially not the really large banks that know
better.  I also noticed the story link doesn't work,
so obviously somebody got their facts straight and
retracted the story...

--- "Richard M. Smith" <rms@...puterbytesman.com>

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=578&e=3&cid=569&u=/nm/2