From: d4yj4y at yahoo.com (Day Jay)
Subject: [Secure Network Operations, Inc.] Full Disclosure != Exploit Release

Yo, you gotta just respect eeye or die.
Know what I'm sayin', they don't lie.
A well written advisoriy can be shy, yo the exploit
is tight like chai. Fuck with eeye and you die. Don't
say script kid wrote it, you are making me cry.

You don't see it comin' you are already infected,
injected and soon they will be resurrected. In your
face, you suck whitehat dick with grace and must be
rejected. By people who will never repect you. So shut
up, sit down, take it like a man, they are about to
clown. Don't frown, brown is about to make his way
down to your gay ass town. Running around, they found
a way to make everyone's shit crash and go away.

This was already known, an exploit was already being
used, someone automated it using some advanced
shellcode shoes. Leaving you bruised, this looks like
a proof of concept virus for your ass, so stop
drinking boos.

Shit's unreleased haven't you heard the news, phychos
and biotches are soon to be amused. Shut the front
door, be quiet and wait to be analally used.

Just wait until someone makes a proof of concept
internet bringer downer and see what happens you hate
monger.

Don't be stupid and don't be a snitch, E to the
motherfuckin' Eye bitch!

--- Nicolas Villatte <Nicolas.Villatte@...alvas.be>

http://www.snosoft.com/documents/SNOsoft-corporate-outline.pdf
> 	BEDD 0FAD 4CE2 6399 551F  86F5 B036 A540 D47C EC101
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature
name=smime.p7s