From: recon at snosoft.com (Strategic Reconnaissance Team)
Subject: [Secure Network Operations, Inc.]
	FullDisclosure != Exploit Release

Right,
	We are discussing the ideas of releasing or not releasing full proof of
concept code.  When working with a vendor, all code release is off and
everything is done under strict MNDA or NDA. However, if we do release
exploits again for non=vendor related projects, one of our concerns is
that it might affect future relationships. For example, company X might
be turned off by us because we find a large amount of issues with their
software. We notify them, then 45 days later release proof of concept
code. I'll bet that they would never work with us under contract after
that.  How to avoid that is also a good add in for this topic.

	We want to do what is morally and ethically correct, but we also do not
by any means want to harm the security industry.