From: shadown at bariloche.com.ar (^Shadown^)
Subject: Global HIGH Security Risk

Dear Folks,

	I'm sorry if anybody didn't like the subject, but is *that* important.
	While a research I've developed a technique to literaly bypass *every* security network software and device (*every* firewall, ids, etc), which become an unstopable security risk for the hole security community, but I don't know the legal term on how to post something like this.
	And I need help on this, need people who may advice me on how to share this information.
	I'm really scared, because i.e "The arrest that happends after the DEFCON X conference because of the *PDF security*", and I swear that this is a large *mayor* security risk.
	I will *NOT* answer any question about the new technique (the one I've developed and applied) until I get adviced on how to post it *without* getting in trouble, so please don't write to me because I'll delete them all.
	I hope for your help.
	Best Regards.

	^Shadown^

PD: As this mail was sent to SecurityFocus, Vuln-Watch and Cert lists (last Friday) and It wasn't posted, this msg and the information I'm gonna release will *not* be allow to post or referenced on other lists but Full-Disclosure. (except by myself).
Thnx.