From: bugtraq at 780inc.com (bugtraq@...inc.com)
Subject: Global HIGH Security Risk

Ya, walk in and steal it.
alt

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:12:17 -0300
From: ^Shadown^ <shadown@...iloche.com.ar>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Global HIGH Security Risk

Dear Folks,

        I'm sorry if anybody didn't like the subject, but is *that*
important.
        While a research I've developed a technique to literaly bypass
*every* security
        network software and device (*every* firewall, ids, etc), which
become an
        unstopable security risk for the hole security community, but I
don't know the
        legal term on how to post something like this.
        And I need help on this, need people who may advice me on how to
share this
        information.
        I'm really scared, because i.e "The arrest that happends after the
DEFCON X
        conference because of the *PDF security*", and I swear that this is
a large *mayor*
        security risk.
        I will *NOT* answer any question about the new technique (the one
I've developed
        and applied) until I get adviced on how to post it *without*
getting in trouble, so
        please don't write to me because I'll delete them all.
        I hope for your help.
        Best Regards.

        ^Shadown^

PD: As this mail was sent to SecurityFocus, Vuln-Watch and Cert lists (last
Friday)
and It wasn't posted, this msg and the information I'm gonna release will
*not* be
allow to post or referenced on other lists but Full-Disclosure. (except by
myself).
Thnx.