From: phenethyl at hushmail.com (phenethyl@...hmail.com)
Subject: Global HIGH Security Risk

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, ^Shadown^ wrote:

> Dear Folks,
>
> 	I'm sorry if anybody didn't like the subject, but is *that* important.
> 	While a research I've developed a technique to literaly bypass *every* security network software and device (*every* firewall, ids, etc), which become an unstopable security risk for the hole security community, but I don't know the legal term on how to post something like this.
> 	And I need help on this, need people who may advice me on how to share this information.
> 	I'm really scared, because i.e "The arrest that happends after the DEFCON X conference because of the *PDF security*", and I swear that this is a large *mayor* security risk.
> 	I will *NOT* answer any question about the new technique (the one I've developed and applied) until I get adviced on how to post it *without* getting in trouble, so please don't write to me because I'll delete them all.
> 	I hope for your help.
> 	Best Regards.
>
> 	^Shadown^

sucking dick in exchange for access to boxen is not a new technique in fact prostitution is the oldest profession. however the danger this technique represents is indeed massive as most network administrators are sexually unfullfilled and have been that way for up to years at a time, and are usually quite willing to exchange root on their machines for shoving their cocks down your throat. i understand you have put much development into this technique but i assure you it is not new.
be aware that prostitution is illegal in most places, and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: