From: arjen.de.landgraaf at cologic.co.nz (Arjen De Landgraaf)
Subject: [sean@...elan.com: Symantec detected Slamme
	r worm "hours" before]

E-Secure-IT's first decision to put out a Red Alert on port 1434 was
on Saturday, January 25, 2003 10:19:12 PM New Zealand Daylight Time

This red alert was based on a  number of conversations at the Nanog list.
We started to monitor the actual effect some three hours before on
our networks, around 19:00 New Zealand time

New Zealand is 12 hours ahead of GMT, so subtract some 18 hours for USA.

Arjen
E-Secure-IT
www.e-secure-it.us