From: dendler at idefense.com (David Endler)
Subject: RE: Vigilinx acquisition

On a loosely related topic, iDEFENSE Labs is expanding its research wing;
as such, we are actively recruiting for several positions of Security
Researcher.  Anyone on the list looking for a job who may be interested
should check out the job description posted below.

- -dave

- --------------------------
iDEFENSE is looking for qualified candidates for the Security Researcher
position. A successful candidate will be responsible for providing
technical expertise, working independently and/or with other security
engineers as part of the team.  The position involves technical
vulnerability verification, pure security research, exploit/IDS signature
development, in addition to writing whitepapers on emerging topics.  Daily
duties include driving the cyberintelligence gathering process through
technical innovation and specifically assigned projects.  He or she must
be located/be willing to move to the metro Washington DC area (DC,
Northern Virgina, Southern Maryland).

Skills and Abilities

Candidates must have strong technical skills in a number of the following
competencies:

Various flavors of Unix/Linux system administration (Solaris, AIX,
RedHat, Debian, *BSD, Mandrake, HP-UX, etc.), Windows 3.1 - XP,
MacOS, Cisco IOS, general router administration, Netware, TCP, UDP,
IP, IPX, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, SQL, Unix shell scripting, Perl,
Java, JavaScript, VBScript, ASP, PHP, C/C++, Assembly languages and
coding, SSL, PKI, IPSec, wireless technologies, vulnerability
scanning tools, firewalls, intrusion detection techniques and products,
etc.

Candidates must also possess strong writing skills and be able to
communcate their ideas effectively.  Frequent contributors to
Full-Disclosure, Bugtraq and VulnWatch are encouraged to apply.

We are a global security intelligence company that proactively monitors
sources throughout the world — from technical vulnerabilities and hacker
profiling to the global spread of viruses and other malicious code. Our
security intelligence services provide decision-makers, frontline security
professionals and network administrators with timely access to actionable
intelligence and decision support on cyber-related threats. iDEFENSE
provides four security intelligence offerings, for more information, visit
http://www.idefense.com.

iDEFENSE offers highly competitive salaries, a generous benefits package
that includes health, dental, disability and life insurance, incentive
stock options, company matching 401(k) plan, and a casual, entrepreneurial
environment.  Relocation is negotiable.

Send all resumes and queries to:

David Endler
Director, iDEFENSE Labs