From: steve.wray at paradise.net.nz (Steve Wray)
Subject: Cryptome Hacked!

You posed a general question;

> > This brings up the following question: What is the best method for
> > ensuring the integrity of software which require a high
> level of trust?

I answered in general terms.

But to be particular, I know nothing of this person
or his software.

Is the sourcecode available for public scrutiny or isn't it?

If not then why not?

Thats a question you might like to consider.

But don't get too paranoid it might be merely because he's trying
to make a profit out of it.

Its just that lacking scrutiny one can never be too sure.