From: smenard at nbnet.nb.ca (S Menard)
Subject: Re: improper scan abuse

Thanks to Benjamin for quickly reminding me of the open mail relays points
and adjusting my firewall rules to suit.  Any further suggestions on known
lists of

But, It sounds like I hit a nerve.   scanning for any  reason SUCKS  willie
wonka candies
    some like em,  some don't     AND it brings up the whole defensive
scanning / aggressive defense     debate. I thought up  a few scenarios
where a user/admin can abuse this type of service can easily be abused

So Shawn here's my  PUBLIC APOLOGY for being an idiot who speaks his mind.

Stephen Menard
smenard@...et.nb.ca