From: BlueBoar at thievco.com (Blue Boar)
Subject: U.S. military helps fund Calgary hacker with
 $2.3 million

Georgi Guninski wrote:
> http://www.securitynewsportal.com/cgi-bin/cgi-script/csNews/csNews.cgi?database=JanY%2edb&command=viewone&id=72&op=t
>

> Fine opinion about war and m$, but the statement
> "OpenBSD, which does not develop as many products as Microsoft, says
> only one vulnerability or hole has been found in its software in the
> past seven years"
> is untrue.

If you track down the original copy of the article (on the Slashdot front
page ATM)
http://www.globetechnology.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030406.whack46/GTStory
You'll see that they author is a "business and technology correspondent".
I.e. he's not a techie, which is apparent if you read his description of
source code.  You'll also notice that the statement you take issue with is
not a direct quote.  I'd be willing to give Theo the benefit of the doubt
that the author misunderstood the "Only one remote hole in the default
install, in more than 7 years!" claim of the OpenBSD team.  Unless you
think that claim is also untrue.

					BB