From: WChang at pickatime.com (Wayne Chang)
Subject: U.S. military helps fund Calgary hacker with $2.3 million

"Only one remote hole in the default install, in more than 7 years!"

I take it that it means there has been only one remote hole in the default
install a one 7-year stretch, whether that includes this year or not, it
doesn't say.

1990-1997 is a 7-year stretch.
1991-1998 is a 7-year stretch.

By default install, it means the default install of any openbsd in that
7-year stretch, not specific on one.

It's pretty tricky that the marketting strategists over there wrote up that
sentence, but if it sells one more license, then so be it.

Wayne Chang
Pacific Northwest Software