From: lists.netsys.com at jscript.dk (Thor Larholm)
Subject: Spam Arrest stupidity

SpamArrest.com are spammers themselves, they collected every email address
that tried to email their users (or provided by giving their pop3 user/pass
to them) and spammed their own services to them. It didn't matter if you
clicked their link or not. I personally got their spam because some bugtraq
users were using spamarrest to "protect" their email.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=spamarrest+group%3Anews.admin.net-abuse.em
ail

Anyone who would trust their email account to spammers should get a visit
from Mr ClueBat.

/Thor