From: spamarrest at virus-l.demon.co.uk (Nick FitzGerald)
Subject: MCAFEE E-MAIL SCAN ALERT!~FWD: INTERNET S

Brad Knowles (@skynet.be) replied to Nicolas Villatte:

> >  Are you stupid? You are sending a virus on the list, of course this is not
> >  a Microsoft Security announcement
>
> 	Obviously, I'm not the only person on this list who has received
> messages like this in the past, and who tried to do some searches on
> the 'net, and didn't find anything.

The searching and failing is not what Nicolas said makes you stupid.

The searching and failing then asking here is not what Nicolas said
makes you stupid.

What he, and several others of us, said makes you stupid is that you
_forwarded the whole message when you suspected the attachment was a
virus or something similar_.

Your inability to accept that that was extremely stupid is seen as
quite reasonably reinforcing that belief.

> 	Is there any reason why the only assholes on this list appear to
> be from Belgium?

Lemme guess -- its the "national be an asshole day" in Belgium today?

(I guess I will get another bounce from Washington Dental Services.
It seems "tw*t" was too un-businesslike for WDS -- here it means
something like "idiot" or "moron" -- so I guess the use of "asshole"
in this message will upset their "profanity detector" too...)

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald