From: chris at implexantsystems.com (Chris)
Subject: Internet Attacks... worms possibly?

All,

I just started noticing around 1:50PM PST 4/15/03 that several popular
websites were getting low pings, and loading slow. My immediate thought was
another variant of SQL Slammer. However, firewall logs show nothing above
normal traffic. What kind of traffic do your firewall logs show, and is
anyone experiencing the same problem? I've contact a few users via forums
ect. and have found that some school networks and other businesses are
experiencing same thing I am. More specifically I'm wondering if this is
some kind of new virus chewing up bandwidth.

I've posted more specifics here under the user name implexant :
http://www.techimo.com/forum/t61169.html

Chris
ImplexantSystems.com
chris@...lexantsystems.com
**********************
This communication, including any attachment, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should delete/destroy this communication;
you may not read and must not copy, send on or retain any part of this
communication. Please do not disclose to any third party anything about this
communication. Also, please note that all information contained in this
email and its attachment(s) are ? 2003 by Chris Jenkins, All Rights
Reserved.
If you would like to verify the PGP signature of this email, you may access
my public key here: http://www.implexantsystems.com/pgpkey.asp Key
fingerprint is 825D AA1F 0CF8 1556 DC18 D20E 8C32 CF4E F2FD 1B1D. If you
would like to know more about PGP visit
http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pgp-faq/pgp-faq-general-questions.html#pgp-what
?