From: eric.lauzon at abovesecurity.com (Eric Lauzon)
Subject: requires full discussion of political and legal aspects of security

I dont know about you but u will not find any ML with cutting edge security
expert
disclosing stuff anymore, most of them work for ISS ;P (hi guys) the rest
not interested in the majority of
whats going on with corporate ""bullshit""  security industry.
We could also bring back the anti-security and non disclosure..and funny
thing is that nowdays most of the companies
dont publish anymore unless they need contract or exposure.

-Eric Lauzon