From: alex at opsys.com (Alex Lopez)
Subject: State "Super-DMCA" Legislation: MPAA's Stealth Attack on Your Living Room

I just looked at the bill for the State of Florida.  It has severe
penalties for violation. However It strongly revolves around what can
best be described as 'cable TV and Direct TV theft'.  It does not have
anything about concealment or protecting privicy.  I suspect that that
will be presented in the 2004 session.